Recent content by Cariboo4x4

  1. C

    Massey Ferguson 3645 suddenly no forward or reverse

    Thank you gor the info. Saturday I went over to my friends place with electrical testing tools and gauges. I checked the wiring first and it was simply one of two wires broken off the transmission low pressure sensor. I stuck the wire back on and light went out. I then broke the other wire...
  2. C

    Massey Ferguson 3645 suddenly no forward or reverse

    Hi All. Life has been good with my Case 530. However a friend with his modern MF 3645 had a sudden issue. Backing up with mower on rear he braked and went to put it in forward and nothing and now tractor doesn’t move in forward or reverse. A red indicator light came on at same time and...
  3. C

    Rain water or snow melt in head intake runners

    Thank you! I will look for another good running engine
  4. C

    Rain water or snow melt in head intake runners

    I took drivers side head off and rotated the engine a bit to line up water rust puddles. I don’t know if honing would restore the surface and possibly rings are compromised from running through rust twice. Surface feels rough with finger and finger nail. Ive only rebuilt one gas v8 30 years...
  5. C

    Rain water or snow melt in head intake runners

    Like just use it as is or don’t use it? Im just not clear what you mean by leave it alone. Thank you Thank you!
  6. C

    Rain water or snow melt in head intake runners

    Like just use it as is or don’t use it? Im just not clear what you mean by leave it alone. Thank you
  7. C

    Rain water or snow melt in head intake runners

    Hi all. Happy Father’s Day from BC Canada. I have evidence of rain water or snow melt water sitting in engine for 7-8 months or less or longer. The story is last November I bought a 2500 4x4 gmc pickup for the body metal. A bonus was an extra good 6.5 diesel in box. Seller said it was good but...
  8. C

    John Deere 310 power steering “pop”

    This is the most accurate info I believe. I told my neighbour to go speak with John Deere Service Mechanics or download a service manual. I believe the mechanic would reinstall steering piston rod and pin first. Then thread on steering pidton. Yet how would you hold assembly and tighten...
  9. C

    John Deere 310 power steering “pop”

    Thank you Tx Jim. Yes we removed pin and removed shaft. I think we will just assemble it with thread locker and tighten it together best we can. Do you know the torque spec of steering piston to steering piston shaft?
  10. C

    John Deere 310 power steering “pop”

    Well my neighbour and I disassembled the hydraulic steering today. When I removed the power steering housing this steering piston was still in steering housing. I expect it came loose and unthreaded itself and the “pop” was the moment it popped off steering piston rod and power steering was...
  11. C

    John Deere 310 power steering “pop”

    The manual steering works my neighbour said. It works but is a workout. Are you thinking something may have caused the pop to occur? Like a worn o ring popped due to another issue?
  12. C

    John Deere 310 power steering “pop”

    Thank you Tx Jim. Much appreciated!
  13. C

    Caterpillar Grader 112

    Here is a cropped photo I had to make it smaller to be able to upload it.
  14. C

    Caterpillar Grader 112

    Just adding a couple more photos to confirm if anyone can say it’s definitely a 112.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top