Recent content by carolinajohndeere

  1. C

    alternator for a 100E International / Dresser track loader

    I need to replace the 12 volt alternator on this loader. What is on it now looks like a 1 wire 10 SI GM alternator. The only problem is that the GM alternator does not have a long enough shaft for the wide pulley that the loader uses. There are no markings or part numbers on the old alternator...
  2. C

    International E100 loader shifter question

    Just got through replacing some hydraulic hoses at the shifter. The spring that holds the neutral safety lever up somehow fell out of place. I do not see where it could go. Could someone with one of these loaders look and tell me where this spring fits. Thanks for your help.
  3. C

    DROTT 150 loader transmission repair

    Thanks for the good advise. I am going to move on and look for a 350 or 450 JD loader. Happy New Year.
  4. C

    DROTT 150 loader transmission repair

    I am looking to possibly purchase a Drott 150 loader to do some clearing work. The loader has an automatic transmission on it. The transmission works fine for about 30 minutes and then starts to slip. Can anyone give me some ideas about what is causing the problem? The loader can be bought for...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top