Recent content by Caryc

  1. C

    Hazy instrument cluster cover problem

    Good question.
  2. C

    Hazy instrument cluster cover problem

    I have no idea what a LS 5055 is but wouldn't the kits they sell to renew plastic lens covers on car headlights work?
  3. C

    What is this?

    Whatever they are, there must be plenty of them. I also have one. Don't know how or where I obtained it either. It is Very Heavy and it is highly magnetic. The two holes you see go all the way through it seemingly to mount it to something.
  4. C

    Changing oil

    On one of those car mechanical insurance commercial, they are always showing on TV where they list all those scary things your car repair shop can charge you with, One of those things they list is for a wheel bearing replacement. They list that price as being over $1000. I changed a front...
  5. C

    Changing oil

    I don't get under any vehicle unless it has good mechanical jack stands under it. Hydraulics can fail.
  6. C

    Stuggling to find what is draining my battery

    Quit messing around disconnecting your battery. Just put one of these switches on it.
  7. C

    Thought some might be interested in seeing this.

    That AFDL 23 had a series of large wooden blocks with chains hooked to them. The chains ran across the dock bottom and up the wing wall to large levers that could be used to move the blocks up to the boat hull. They must have had drawings of the dockees hull because they had a barge along side...
  8. C

    Dolly passed

    Everytime I saw a picture or a video of her, a smile just magically appeared on my face. :thankyou: Dolly.
  9. C

    Thought some might be interested in seeing this.

    I forgot to mention that the picture of the tug was around 1961 in Danang Vietnam. We had a YTB, one of our own large tugs in for repairs. I remember that they needed to remove the propeller for repair or replacement What they did was remove the hardware that held it on then they set an...
  10. C

    Thought some might be interested in seeing this.

    This is a picture of a large tug boat that fell over while trying to get some work done on it in the harbor at Danang Vietnam. No actual damage was actually done to it. They just sank the dock down and re floated it and re positioned it. They actually took in craft larger than that and had no...
  11. C

    Pipe wrench question

    I have never seen a monkey using one.
  12. C

    Homemade ballast?

    Looks like it started out for the junk yard. Just didn't make it.
  13. C

    Different mowing job

    Give it up. You're speaking to deaf ears on that subject. I'm used to hearing folks hope that California and I would fall off into the ocean. Just dumbells getting their kicks off.
  14. C

    Pipe wrench question

    Here's mine. It has the hammer head also.
  15. C

    What happened to pickups??

    I guess they done picked up and moved on.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top