Recent content by Case Nutty 1660

  1. C

    You don't find these everyday

    I missed you said 840 also,, I will check
  2. C

    You don't find these everyday

    850 could be ordered with the Case air cooled Dan
  3. C

    You don't find these everyday

    Right?
  4. C

    You don't find these everyday

    Don I heard back from Lisa she said Tom sold the VAC and a D to a fellow Case collector in 2011 3 months before he passed not sure if I should post the name here though,,
  5. C

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    thats the gear shift light, it just went to the light switch for power as for your question on cover for the dash lights, I have seen those for sale at times new yet,
  6. C

    ROP FOR CASE 430 UTILITY TRACTOR

    Case installed ROPS on the 470/570 in 1969, as they did on the 770-1170 units,, it was not offered before that, 1971 when Case introduced the 580B, it also was available with ROPS in a 4-post and cab models, like said it was not required by law on CE until 1974 after that it was std...
  7. C

    Proud owner of a Case 830 CK DOM

    the corn syrup cuts the old sticky bad gas,, your correct above when said these do not like corn syrup, they were built to burn 92 and up octane gasoline ,,, he just means to use it to clean the tank
  8. C

    You don't find these everyday

    I was in contact with Toms daughter Lisa after he passed, I never seen any sign of his tractors, I did get his small steel wheel drill bought along with lots of his memorabilia,, I will try to remember to send her a message and ask about the air cooled VAC , I am still friends with her on fb
  9. C

    A shed shot for Saturday

    ih builtit, they do have a few casting with ABE on them Jon has the one I had bought thinking it was a CASE unit,, I learned right quick who made it after looking at it lol,, I am Glad jon took mine,, it was going to scrap otherwise,, it was too good a unit to scrap
  10. C

    You don't find these everyday

    they worked fine,, there was several different cooling fan versions to fit all apps that was a "VA" Series block they used
  11. C

    Combine identification.

    I see A -6, several model "K" units, might even be a K-2 ( round tanks are mostly "K" models but there could be a few K-2's with them ,, the prairie unit could be a "P" but without better/other angle shots hard for me to nail it down, the later pics are of the JD I assume...
  12. C

    Case 930 instrument panel

    there are several different style 930 dashes, yours serials as a 1967 model, they were making both the 6 and 8 speed models at that time, and by then both used the same type dash, you are probly seeing a older style dash plate from earlier units, there is no dif between a open station...
  13. C

    Case 400 plow year

    My "400" has a serial of 1601579 That said I unloaded it in pieces from the transport truck in early spring 1976,, yours is after that in serial, so my guess is a 1977-1980 vintage for yours
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top