Recent content by Charles Dennis

  1. C

    Allis Chalmers Model K Crawler

    I hate to be slow about this, but on the very back ... of the crawler, or engine, or what? Thank you.
  2. C

    Allis Chalmers Model K Crawler

    Thanks, I'll check it out this weekend. Charles
  3. C

    Allis Chalmers Model K Crawler

    I'm having a hard time finding the serial # of this crawler. I found, on a machined pad left side of engine block, above starter, first line "M5", second line "9882". The radiator shroud has the diamond with a "K", but if this is a serial # it is out of bounds for a model "K". Does anyone know...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top