Recent content by Charlie12

  1. C

    HELP! ISO International 2400B Industrial Tractor Grille

    I am pretty sure it is closer to the bottom one. I was lucky to find Redgie at Winmill in CT that still had the Micro Fish parts book because they were a Dresser/Dresta dealer which is who got the parts books then. Gotta love company mergers... I appreciate that! I honestly thought there was...
  2. C

    HELP! ISO International 2400B Industrial Tractor Grille

    Hello there! I am on the hunt for an international 2400B industrial tractor grille. I am honestly not sure what it is supposed to look like because it didn't have anything on it when it was purchased, and I have seen multiple different grilles on Google images. I was trying to find the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top