Recent content by cheatman1342

  1. C

    1967 JD 4020 Question

    I stopped by my local JD dealership to pick up some Hygard to top off the 4020 and they told me they don t service those and told me that maybe one of the Ag dealers about an hour from here might service it. I found out from the manual that I can put the control lever in float mode which solves...
  2. C

    1967 JD 4020 Question

    Will do Scott. Thanks for the advice. I actually was looking around the barn full of counter weights and spare parts for the tractor and came across the original operators manual for the tractor :lol: . I ll have to give it a read. As for fixing it, I ll contact the local JD dealer but I have...
  3. C

    1967 JD 4020 Question

    Jim. Thanks a lot for the expertise. I appreciate it. Once I turned that key straight back it no longer was spraying; is that sounding like it is operating as should as far as the quick connect assembly is concerned? Is that key just a secondary on-off valve and it should then face toward the...
  4. C

    1967 JD 4020 Question

    Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum (and new to tractors for that matter) and just bought a 12 acre property that came with a 1967 JD 4020 that pulls a Woods batwing mower. I've had great luck with using the tractor and its in really nice condition but I had a question on it. Whenever I get about...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top