Recent content by Checker Bill

  1. S

    8n 12 volt positve ground

    Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a Ford 8n front distributer 12 volt positive ground system
  2. C

    Ford 600/800 Hydraulic Pumps

    That's what I thought[air] but from were?? I have all new "O" Rings. Fluid was checked and even changed!
  3. C

    Ford 600/800 Hydraulic Pumps

    I have a Ford 600 that I use for most of my small acre farming. The problem is that just about every time I use this tractor I have to prime the hydraulic pump. Also in raising the 3pth it vibrates the first couple times. I have rebuilt the pump twice. What am I missing? Anybody got a...
  4. C

    Need a rebuilt hyd pump for a 600 Ford tractor

    Were can I get one? nobody seems to sell them. You can buy rebuild kits but no rebuilt pumps I don"t want to have to go to the Ford Tractor Dealer Thanx.........
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top