Recent content by CHR

  1. L

    Advice on Spoker D

    I need some advise from all you JD collectors. I"m restoring a JD "spoker" D # 35955. It was built in late 1925 and about the last 290 spokers made. Question is: Does this take the 2-hole steering wheel? Mine has the solid steering wheel like the later ones. Does this take the cast iron...
  2. C

    hd6-ep parts

    hello is there anywhere i can buy misc new seals and gskts ex trans input shaft seal also can i use part numbers from old parts manual or are they obsolete? thanks
  3. M

    modern post don't show

    strange, some of my post don't show in modern view but only show in classic view. Does this happen to others?
  4. C

    JD 214 (wire) engine driven baler

    Yeah, wire prices, thats another factor. Thanks, Lew Craig
  5. C

    JD 214 (wire) engine driven baler

    I have the opportunity to buy a 214 wire baler with a Wisconsin VH4D engine from a neighbor. Since I am new to baling I have some questions. First, my situation: about 5-6 acres of hay, sloped ground with some tight areas for turning. My tractor is a Kubota L3830 (38 hp, weighs about 3400...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top