Recent content by Chris Carlisle

  1. C

    Tunica pics (Saturday)

    Here"s some pictures from Saturday"s action...
  2. C

    Walls, MS (a few pics)...

    Here's a few pics Luke and I took today...
  3. C

    Walls, MS pull address

    What is the address for Abbay Farms in Wall, MS? Would like to go tomorrow.
  4. C

    Winona, MS

    It was great to meet a bunch of you. Luke and I had a blast (along with the rest of the family and in-laws). We had to leave early due to a minor injury... but here are the pictures that I took. Winona Pics slideshow ...
  5. C

    Winona Mississippi tractor pull - address?

    Here's a picture he took...
  6. C

    Winona Mississippi tractor pull - address?

    We went to Tunica and he got to drive in the kids class. He had a blast. He wants a JD and I need to find something that fits his ability (stock). He's mildly autistic but loves tractors and tractor pulling. We go to a lot of Mid-South tractor pulls and he takes pictures (this is one of...
  7. C

    Winona Mississippi tractor pull - address?

    Thanks! We're coming to watch and look. My son's 11 and wants a tractor!
  8. C

    Winona Mississippi tractor pull - address?

    What is the address to the building in Winona?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top