Recent content by Chris1997

  1. C

    Belarus 400a 3 point issue

    Which valve?
  2. C

    Belarus 400a 3 point issue

    I will check that out thank you
  3. C

    Belarus 400a 3 point issue

    What pressure should I be seeing?
  4. C

    Belarus 400a 3 point issue

    I have yet to replace anything. My hopes from a few things I've read is a possible clog in a valve. But I have no idea where any of the hydraulic valves are located. Or if I needed to bleed the hydraulic system. I will definitely give that a try.
  5. C

    Belarus 400a 3 point issue

    I'll start this off with I am not very familiar with working on tractors but can generally figure things out. When I was given my land my grandpa left me with a belarus 400a. Has always ran great my whole life. Always had a small hydraulic leak My dad ran it out of hydraulic fluid one day, I...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top