Recent content by chrispbrown27

  1. C

    Any advice on specific tractors to look for.

    I have nothing against John Deere but the prices stay high. I love my Kubota, never had a single issue with it, and I would certainly buy another one. I actually have a new neighbor that has a small collection of old tractors, not sure on the brand, but I am going to have to stop in and get...
  2. C

    Any advice on specific tractors to look for.

    @Tony in SD - That's the kind of advice I was really looking for. I am fairly up to date on terms that pertain to modern tractors from when I was looking at sub-compacts, but some of the older terms and designations I am unfamiliar with. @ fusion1- I wouldn't mind finding an older Kubota...
  3. C

    Any advice on specific tractors to look for.

    I currently have a Kubota BX that used to fulfill all of my tractor needs. In the past couple of years, I have gotten into raising feeder pigs and have plans to eventually try out raising some bottle calves once I get our small pasture fenced in. The BX certainly can't handle a one-ton feed...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top