Recent content by CKJ

  1. P

    Farmall 140 throttle quadrant

    When I pull the lever back it only stops half way. I replaced the governor spring and adjusted the linkage about 50 times. Is the lever supposed to use all of the quadrant or just half.
  2. C

    Dayton wheels to Budd wheels

    I bought a 1981 Great Dane flatbed with Budds on it, and later swapped to Daytons that came off a Ravens flatbed. We switched the hubs with the wheels and tires still on them. The owner of the Ravens wanted the Budds and I wanted the Daytons.
  3. C

    CONVERTING A SUPER A FROM 6 VOLTS TO 12

    My 6 volt system on my Super A works fine, but I may want upgrade to 12 volts. Does anyone know if the factory alternator and starter on a later year 140 fit the Super A? I am trying to keep the "factory look".
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top