Recent content by Clundgren

  1. C

    JD A no spark after warmed up

    The replacement coil was new. I did a minor rebuild on the magneto last year replacing the points and condenser and it had good spark after that and ram great, however prior to that I had inconsistent spark not this issue Im posting about. The condenser I replaced with the old one. I think my...
  2. C

    JD A no spark after warmed up

    My 1950 JD A with Wico x magneto will not stay running after it is warmed up. It runs longer in cooler outside temps vs warmer. Once it shuts down it will not start again until it cools down. - I narrowed it down to spark. When the tractor dies, I pull the plugs and there is no spark - I...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top