Recent content by colbyfaber21

  1. C

    Tach Needle and carb tuning.

    Thanks Jim Do you know of places I can have the tach rebuilt? As for the carb. It’s a DLTX 75 I think. I know it’s a carb for a 50 but research told me it would work. Maybe I am mistaken. After rebuilding it, I set it to those default settings for the adjustment screws. It idles just fine cold...
  2. C

    Tach Needle and carb tuning.

    Hey everyone. I am wrapping up a restoration on a 1956 John Deere 520. Looking for insight on two things. I installed a new tach cable and when the tractor is running the hour meter is counting up but the needles does not move. I rebuilt the carb and I can tell it’s running a bit lean...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top