Recent content by conoverbandit

  1. C

    Kohler Help:

    Under the nikki on the carb it has 3. Under where the idle screw adjustment is there is a little flat plate with 620 28-431 and under that it says made in Japan.....
  2. C

    Kohler Help:

    Just an update. I took the fuel line off and turned the engine over and fuel delivery is full stream. So, I took everything back apart and pondered and puzzled then I think I found it..... remember I bought this used many years ago and just always run it till it got to me this year. The idle mix...
  3. C

    Kohler Help:

    Maybe so, I didn't mention in orginal post that there is a jet on top of the carb and turning it in till it stops has no effect on the motor running. You're thinking it's still a blocked passage?
  4. C

    Kohler Help:

    Hello, I am looking for some advice/help for an engine problem I can't seem to figure out. Kohler CV20S (20hp twin) Spec 65522. Engine is on a Toro 62" cut walk behind mower. It's been this way for quite some time but this year it's bugging me enough to address it... Engine surges unless you...
  5. glennster

    1 piece fast hitch to three point adapter

    have a 240 utility that i use for brush hogging. i picked up a woods rm600 3 pt finish mower and was looking to use it on the 240u. i found the prongs available but there doesnt seem to be a top link bracket available, sooo the option is the one piece. how will that work onthe rm600? the woods...
  6. C

    Using old tractors:

    Man, wished you weren't so far away lol. I pulled up a picture of a #3 and it's small kinda, but would be a great "starter" from the looks of it. What were you going to ask for it? Yes sir, I just thought of that very chore for my cub if I can locate a sickle mower for it. I actually know a...
  7. C

    Using old tractors:

    Thanks! I'm looking at this old sickle but in reality i know if it's going to be a big headache to get it going how much more od a headache is it going to be to use right? I did find a Hesston hay bine for $750 on one of the facebook boards i frequent, i didn't know if this was a bad price or...
  8. C

    Using old tractors:

    Thanks everyone for the comments! I now have a better understanding of the "old stuff" vs newer. I guess to some of you it doesn't make a lot of sense to gather this stuff up and don't have a farm to run it on yet ( my wife don't totally get it either lol) but the way I figure it its better to...
  9. C

    Using old tractors:

    Actually I don't really have a farm yet... I'm trying get as much equipment as i can before i purchase a place. Even then 10-15 ac would probably all i could afford, of which some of it would be garden, some pasture for horses, so really it's not going to be a lot of hay to make and such, my...
  10. C

    Using old tractors:

    Hello, I have a question and would like all the feed back I can get. I'm trying to get my own farm to work but the kicker is I would like to use as much older equipment that I can. (old school I guess you could say) I have a 8n, an H farmall, a 100 farmall, a cub, and a john deere mt. My...
  11. C

    farmall 140

    Hello, I looked in one of my farmall books i have and it shows a 1961 140 being yellow in color and having "metal" badges that say 140 and international on the hood. Looked in the link_disallowed book and all they show is metal badging as best i can tell. Not sure if they changed badging to...
  12. C

    O/T Chevy s-10 Overheating Update

    Hello, I may be just coming in on the back side of this post, I read that you have replaced the thermostat, and have flushed the cooling system several times. Have you thought about changing the water pump? if it has high milage the "fins" may have worn to the point that it can't circulate...
  13. C

    Need help with color on a 53 cub:

    Thanks everyone for the replies. This gives me a direction to start looking for "the right paint" lol. Thank you again, Wayne
  14. C

    Need help with color on a 53 cub:

    Hello, I'm going to start soon on a restoration of a 53 cub. I;m looking for the "correct" paint code or name so I can have my supplies up. I've heard new holland red, which I understand was the "old IH red" just re-named. Or. just international harvester red. Any help appreciated...
  15. C

    Painting a Farmall H in two weeks

    Man, that turned out really nice! Job well done!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top