Recent content by Cottono

  1. C

    8 hp Briggs Troy bilt horse tiller

    Thanks jeefcat.forgot to tell I,have replaced fuel line it was one size larger then original changed the clamps put screw type on .cleaned fuel tank twice so far but will do that again .cleaned carb nine times before I bought the new one .will make this run if I live long enough .thanks again...
  2. C

    8 hp Briggs Troy bilt horse tiller

    Help needed please 8hp Briggs 1989 .new plug 'carb from I save tractors .new magroton coil from Briggs .starts runs around two minutes then dies .any help appricated
  3. C

    Troy bill tiller

    Thank you very much !!tomin
  4. C

    Troy bill tiller

    Need help with model number and year please .the 1003 serial number 910294 .thank you
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top