Recent content by CR172

  1. C

    Ford 3000 Gas Won't Start

    I have the exact same problem with my '69 3000 gasser. It was running and I was hunting down a sputter. I changed the points, plugs, wires, dist cap, rotor, condenser and still nothing. Went ahead and installed a Pertronix ignition and still nothing. I am completely stumped. I have a new...
  2. C

    Standard Monarch 47366

    I just acquired a 1936 Standard Monarch that I'd love to restore and get running. The previous owner had started the process but then gave up, I guess. The engine is in pieces, but I believe all the parts are there with the exception of the air filter and the starting crank handle. The engine...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top