Recent content by Craftsman82

  1. C

    Wain Roy BR100 Bronco

    Hello all, I recently just acquired a Wain Roy BR100 Bronco with front loader, no backhoe. It?s been sitting for years. It has a Diesel engine in it. From what I?ve seen, information is scarce about them. Where can I find out anything about them? Year? What would it be worth? How do I know what...
  2. C

    Miller Big 40 Diesel Welder Starts Sometimes

    I have a Miller Big 40 with the 3cyl Continental diesel engine. It came from a company and they used it when it would crank. I tried to crank it one day and it would not start. The next day I went out there and turn the knob to heat the glow plugs for about 20 secs and it fired up after about...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top