Recent content by craig rus

  1. C

    did you get a chance to read the original message......just looking for ideas or my next step...

    did you get a chance to read the original message......just looking for ideas or my next step. Thanks
  2. C

    thanks.....any help would be great

    thanks.....any help would be great
  3. C

    Case 580 ck 1969ish no forward and reverse

    Case 580 ck question......when i push the dump valve pedal down, the clutchs spin, when i release the pedal, it stops, when i move the foward and reverse shuttle lever, I can kinda see oil squeezing out from between the clutch discs, but they do not turn..
  4. C

    I see you answered Case 580 ck questions.......when i push the dump valve pedal down, the...

    I see you answered Case 580 ck questions.......when i push the dump valve pedal down, the clutchs spin, when i release the pedal, it stops, when i move the foward and reverse shuttle lever, I can kinda see oil squeezing out from between the clutch discs, but they do not turn..
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top