Recent content by Craig - WA

  1. C

    Super C paint

    Thank you, Mike. Do you know if there are folks out there, I can pay to paint the tractor for me?
  2. C

    Super C paint

    Life has caught up with me and I am going to need someone to paint my Super C. Anyone out there to be recommended?
  3. C

    Super C paint

    You all are awesome. Thank you!
  4. C

    Super C paint

    I am ready to start painting my 51 Super C. What is the correct paint to use and where can I get it?
  5. C

    Super C Clutch is frozen

    Work great and after just a few feet is is now working great. Every now and again I can't change gears unless I turn it off and start it up again. Minor problems... thanks for the help
  6. C

    Super C Paint map?

    Thank you all this was helpful. Where is the best place to buy the paint?
  7. C

    Super C Clutch is frozen

    Ha! I didn't even know there was an inspection port. Where exactly is it? I will go back out right now and find out. Thank you for the help.
  8. C

    Super C Clutch is frozen

    That sounds a lot better than breaking it down. Thank you!
  9. C

    Super C Paint map?

    Is there a map that tells me what paint goes where on a Super C? It appears it is all red except the wheel rims. If that is the case what paint do I use there?
  10. C

    Super C Clutch is frozen

    After 34 years sitting in my dad's shed I have Big Red running smoothly but the clutch seems to be frozen. I can pump the pedal but nothing else moves. Is there a simple way to break it loose without having to tear it all down?
  11. C

    Super C first start in 34 years

    This is the Super C I used on my grandpa's farm that hasn't been started as far as anyone can remember since I graduated college in 1986. It was stored in a shed all these years. I picked it up last Fall and brought it home. After a little work on the starter and cleaning spider nests out of...
  12. C

    Super C manufacture date?

    Thank you Gene. What was the comment about the 1815 and open throttle speed? As you can tell this is all new to me so thank you for the help.
  13. C

    Super C manufacture date?

    I really appreciate the answers. Thank you so much.
  14. C

    Super C manufacture date?

    I inherited a Super C that has not been started since 1986 but has been stored under cover the entire time and am trying to figure out the year it was made. There is a plate riveted to the box below the seat. The numbers are 112667 with 181 below and to the right. Does this provide any...
  15. C

    Super C specs and age

    Hi Ken, not a bad thing at all. In fact really exciting. I got it home and hooked up a jumper to see if the starter would even turn. It did and even rolled the engine a bit. All great news so now the fun begins.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top