Recent content by CStroup

  1. C

    1600 or 1650 LP manifolds

    Doe anyone know where I can get a set of 1600 or 1650 lp manifolds.
  2. C

    1600 or 1650 LP manifolds

    Does anyone know where I can get a set of 1600 or 1650 lp manifolds. Looking to put it on my 88 oliver puller.
  3. C

    Copper Head gasket needed

    I am looking for a copper head gasket to fit an oliver 88
  4. C

    Will a oliver 1650 headfit a oliver 88

    yes I am going to run coolant. They say they are supose to raise compresion and have bigger valves. Don't know if it is true and jsut looking for the best head I can put on
  5. C

    Will a oliver 1650 headfit a oliver 88

    I am building a pulling tractor and am wanting to know if a 1650 LP head will fit an oliver 88 block. If so will this help out. That in advance for any info.
  6. C

    building oliver 88 puller

    My grandpa and I are building an oliver 88 puller Need some idias to raslly add the horse power. Also I have heard something about an 1100 massey head. Just wondering if it as good as they say?
  7. C

    building an oliver 88 puller

    I have heard something about 320 heads to and am wanting a little more info on them as well
  8. C

    building an oliver 88 puller

    My grandpa and I have just bought an oliver 88 and want to build it into a puller. Looking for ideas to get lots more hp.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top