Recent content by CTP

  1. C

    Hard starting kubota

    Thank you all for the comments. I'm going to start with the filter before I tear into anything else. It will take me a week or so to get the filter. By then it will have sat for some time. It's definitely something to do with time. I'll post my results then. Thanks.
  2. C

    Hard starting kubota

    Hi, Thanks for all the comments. First I incorrectly identified the model. It is a L185DT, not a 285. As for maintenance, I purchased the tractor used and have not changed the fuel filter yet. I've put about 15 hours on it since I purchased it. The fuel feed is all gravity to the injector pump...
  3. C

    Hard starting kubota

    I have a Kubota L285DT. I's a two cylinder diesel. If I let it sit for several weeks without running it it is hard to start. It turns over well and I use a block heater in cooler weather. It seems to be starved of fuel. Once it does start I need to pump the fuel pedal to keep it running. After...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top