Recent content by D.owen

  1. D

    International 454 Hydraulic problem

    Thanks guys, I have drive to the Hyd pump again what i meant was the hyd pump doesnt sound like it is relieving still and it is going to damage the pump drive gear again, is there a sure way to check the relief valve is working properly? Is there only one relief valve? Would this be the only...
  2. D

    International 454 Hydraulic problem

    I have an international 454 tractor that is fitted with a loader frame, when I lift something heavy I can hear the engine labour and bang it looses all hydraulics, looked into this and found it sheared the key way off on the main hydraulic pump drive gear replaced they key reassembled (ect) but...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top