Recent content by Dalton S.

  1. D

    Case 530 torque tube oil

    Thanks. Its definitely a dry clutch. No internal pump.
  2. D

    Case 530 torque tube oil

    I have read you are suppose to use hytran oil but this a 530 utility type tractor with a loader and backhoe on it with a hydraulic pump on the front of tractor. It doesn't have the internal pump, just gears for the shuttle shift and high/low range. Should I just use regular 80-90?
  3. D

    Case 530 bell housing oil leak

    Case 530 utility type tractor. Has a model 31 loader and model 31 backhoe. No rear pto. Has a hydraulic pump that runs off of the front of the engine. Has a dry clutch 8 spd with a shuttle shift. What would cause oil to be leaking out of the hollow tube that the input shaft runs through? I know...
  4. D

    Massey 44 15" front rim

    Any 15" rim with the 5x5 pattern would work so long as it was narrow enough. If there were any cars with this pattern that had a space saver spare would work
  5. D

    Massey 44 15" front rim

    Im looking to put a 15" rim on to get the front end down for tractor pulling. I think a front end from a 30 would fit on a 44 and that has a 15" rim bit I'm having trouble finding one, so I figured if I could find just a 15" rim with the 44 bolt pattern that would suffice as well.
  6. D

    Massey 44 15" front rim

    Does anyone know where I can get a 15" front rim for a 44? Any other brand of tractor that uses that size? I think the bolt pattern is 5x5. It seems like any other massey with a 15" rim has a different bolt pattern.
  7. D

    Antifreeze in oil

    Alright so I'm rebuilding the engine on a 77 diesel. I hadnt worked on it in quite a while because I was busy with school and what not. The other day I pulled the dipstick on it to make sure just oil was in it, and the oil was a little thin. So, I drained the oil, and when it came out probably 2...
  8. D

    VALUE OF G750 AND G1000

    OK. Will do. I'll have to ask him if he's still intersted in selling it. If he did want to sell it, we are near Alma Center WI, which is about 30 miles southe of Eau Claire.
  9. D

    OT- hows the ford diesel pickups now?

    Is is a 2008 or 2009 model? If its a 2008 it may have some problems, but if its a 2009, most of the issues are resolved and you should have little if any problems at all. They dont get very good mileage, but thats becasuse of all the emissions crap they need on there, like the dpf and egr. The...
  10. D

    77 injectors

    It's towards the back of the tractor. Yes i pumped the fuel pump. I know fuel is getting through because I took the return line off the #6 injector, the line that goes up to fuel tank, and fuel would come out.
  11. D

    77 injectors

    Alright first i got the fp mark lined up, the injection pump marks are lined, and the gear inside the injection pump is about one tooth past the pointer. Its on the compression stroke, and its still wont start, but little puffs of white smoke come out, so now my only theory is is that it isnt...
  12. D

    VALUE OF G750 AND G1000

    Here they are
  13. D

    VALUE OF G750 AND G1000

    My grandpa use to farm about 15-20 years ago and still has his main workhorses a G750 and G1000. I know that the 750 is a rare tractor and the 1000 isnt the easiest to find either. The 750 is diesel, wide front, three pt. It has a few hrs on it and takes a good hill to get it going but it runs...
  14. D

    77 injectors

    Do you have to set the injectors on a 77 diesel? Is there some screw to turn on each indivdual injector? I have all of the timing marks right, but this thing still wont fire. It will smoke, but it just wont start. So, now I'm thinking there isnt enough fuel getting into the injectors. Is this...
  15. D

    Cockshutt wheel weight value

    Yeah its 16682
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top