Recent content by damnmckay

  1. D

    AC 303 Square Baler... anyone with experience with them?

    I got one way to cheep once too! Mine only baled 1 in 5 bales and I learned alot from it. I already knew you get what you Pay for, but the lesson that time is of the essence when farming was especially important. Then there is the do and do again and do again once more, how many times can you...
  2. D

    john Deere 3010 LP shut offs

    So your BBQ bottle just has an extra hose running up to a tee where the main valves are I assume..That would be nice to have as a backup even if I get the valves fixed.. thanks..
  3. D

    john Deere 3010 syncro trans

    I have a 3010 with a synchro trans it seems to have 3 or 4 forward gears over on the left side where newtral should be, but when you shift it to the right and try to hit the gears where they should be it powers down the engine and wants to kill off, it also does this in the park position, so I...
  4. D

    4010 transmission rebuild

    I have a 3010 with a synchro trans it seems to have 3 or 4 forward gears over on the left side where newtral should be, but when you shift it to the right and try to hit the gears where they should be it powers down the engine and wants to kill off, it also does this in the park position, so I...
  5. D

    john Deere 3010 LP shut offs

    So, I have a 3010 LP and both valves are leaking, John Deere wants about 375 apiece for them. I was at a show today and saw a JD,520 LP with a small barbeque tank plumbed in to the regulator since the old take apparently was bad, though to myself I wonder if I could just bypass those old valves...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top