Recent content by DanielLesley

  1. D

    Td15b blade dropping, poor lift power

    Both cylinders look the same, if anything the other side looks better. Bores look ok, but I will check more closely to be sure. I do plan on replacing them both regardless and will go from there and update you as I go. Thanks for the help!
  2. D

    Td15b blade dropping, poor lift power

    Also, Is the lift valve rebuildable? Thanks again everyone!
  3. D

    Td15b blade dropping, poor lift power

    I attached a picture of the packing, what’s you thoughts on it?
  4. D

    Td15b blade dropping, poor lift power

    Hi again, little update, I took apart both cylinders, and the packing didn’t show a smoking gun as far as I can tells. Thinking it’s the valve. Also I ran it with the lift line off one cylinder and had lots of oil coming from the line with the valve not pressed but also out the other end of...
  5. D

    Td15b blade dropping, poor lift power

    No external hydraulic leaks and fluid level is good. How do I isolate the problem?
  6. D

    Td15b blade dropping, poor lift power

    I wondered about internally bypassing cylinder or control valve. How do I determine which one?
  7. D

    Td15b blade dropping, poor lift power

    Hi everyone, I have a TD15b dozer I just bought and the hydraulics worked great until today. Now the blade lowers on its own fairly quickly- about 10 seconds from top to bottom, and also it lack lift power (wont pick up the machine any more) or pop stumps well. It seems it at a large bypass...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top