Recent content by David Hunt

  1. D

    1930 john deere D rod bearings

    does anybody re-make these bearings?
  2. D

    1930 john deere D rod bearings

    I need help...my D has replaceable rod bearings and they are shot...where can I get replacements? Thanks Dave
  3. D

    John deere 1240 plate planter manual

    Thank you Jim
  4. D

    John deere 1240 plate planter manual

    Can someone tell me if the operators manual for the 1240 planters cover both the plateless and plate planters? I been searching 1240 manual and I haven't found one yet that says just for plate planters...Dave
  5. D

    Oliver 1800 carburetor problems

    Is there a simple replacement for this usx aluminum carb on my 1800? That doesn't require a second mortgage to buy? Thanks for any info
  6. D

    White 7300 axle extensions

    Hi guys...can anybody help me in locating axle extensions for my white 7300? Parts book show's 4 1/2 12 1/2 16 1/2.... I prefer the biggest ones...thanks Dave
  7. D

    Reverser on a 7700 combine?

    Is it possible to change the whole feederhouse with a reverser and put on my 7700? Thanks Dave
  8. D

    2-105 front hub seal help

    I consider myself a pretty decent. Mechanic but this new front seal for my 105 has me scratching my head! Just so I don't ruin it how does seal go in and retainer? Thanks for the help..Dave
  9. D

    hauling a pull type combine

    Oliver 18, ac 90
  10. D

    hauling a pull type combine

    That's helpful...how far did you have to go?
  11. D

    hauling a pull type combine

    Has anyone ever hauled a pt combine on a trailer? What do you have to do to make on fit?
  12. D

    2290 powershift problems

    Im having powershift problems. So far i know that 4th 1 and 3 slip 3rd 1 and 3 slip same with second....any ideas what ciuld be my problem?
  13. D

    cummins part numbers

    Im doing a cummins conversion on a white 2-105 and i need some of the Cummins numbers to swap my truck engine over. ...like dipstick,oil fill,manifold,starter,fan bracket,alternator bracket,etc...i have water inlet.. outlet....thanks for any help..
  14. D

    broken wide front end problems

    They wanted 700.00 just for the center....
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top