Recent content by David Parman

  1. D

    4230 John Deere fuel

    I"ve got a 4230 JD tractor, which I have been using to chisel CRP ground that I burnt off last week. The screens on the front got really plugged up good, and I noticed a lot of the tiny burnt ash around the fuel cap also. After I cleaned the screens and went back to work, the tractor started...
  2. D

    rear tire fluid in Allis Chalmers 180

    Folks-Thanks for all the help. Looks like I'm probably stuck with the fluid.
  3. D

    rear tire fluid in Allis Chalmers 180

    I recently traded for an AC 180 diesel with a front end loader, which has fluid in the rear tires. One of the rims looks almost new, but the other one is rusty and leaks. I"m getting that rim replaced and am considering getting away from the tire fluid, and getting wheel weights. Does anyone...
  4. D

    center gearbox for MW batwing mower

    I am looking for the internal parts or whole used center gearbox #80502 for an older M&W batwing mower. I'm told it is the older style cast gearbox where the top doesn't come off. It runs off my tractors 540 PTO but has 1000 PTO splines in the gearbox.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top