Recent content by Db1210

  1. Db1210

    David brown 1210 power steering fluid.

    Thanks. The power steering is working better now than when I bought it.
  2. Db1210

    David brown 1210 power steering fluid.

    OK. Thank you very much. You have been a great help. 👍
  3. Db1210

    David brown 1210 power steering fluid.

    And I'm guessing that you fill it up to just below the fill hole?
  4. Db1210

    David brown 1210 power steering fluid.

    It kinda the in-between size of those two
  5. Db1210

    David brown 1210 power steering fluid.

    Could I use this?
  6. Db1210

    David brown 1210 power steering fluid.

    So is 10 wt oil stand for weight? Like 10 w 30?
  7. Db1210

    David brown 1210 power steering fluid.

    It's tan. Definitely not tranny fluid. So on that then fill it completely full?
  8. Db1210

    David brown 1210 power steering fluid.

    I seen online that some people said to use 30 wt oil. Is that a possibility to use as well? Or would that be bad?
  9. Db1210

    David brown 1210 power steering fluid.

    I have a David brown 1210 that I just bought a few weeks ago and the power steering is low. What type of fluid does it take. I was doing some research and I got quite a few different things. Just want to know the right stuff. Oh and how do you bleed them out?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top