Recent content by db1212

  1. B

    Sand Blasting.....?

    Since Im learning on this site- and the restoration process- so far I have used "sand paper and an air sander" to restore with; is there a "portable sand-blaster" out there that I can buy to do my wheels and frame? Never have looked to this point- maybe some of you have one? Thanks.
  2. D

    SC - Early vs Late differences

    Thanks, this should help me out!
  3. D

    SC - Early vs Late differences

    I've got 2 SC's. One is, off the top of my head, a 41, and I have no idea what the other one is because the plate is missing. I bought it right for a parts tractor and drove it home. I'm thinking that the mystery machine may be quite a bit newer, as it has a hydraulic lift (same setup as the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top