Recent content by Denny McSweeney

  1. D

    Wire gauge for H

    John T: Thanks, Denny
  2. D

    Wire gauge for H

    Which gauge wire should I use to replace ammeter and lights wiring on my "H" Farmall?
  3. D

    Negative battery ground.

    I don't know when converted to negative ground; I just bought the tractor.
  4. D

    Negative battery ground.

    Thanks, D
  5. D

    Negative battery ground.

    Thanks that helps. D
  6. D

    Negative battery ground.

    Thank you, that helps. Denny
  7. D

    Negative battery ground.

    I don't know about wires being flopped??? It has a magneto. I am about to get a new battery so how do I know if it is charging? Denny
  8. D

    Negative battery ground.

    Still 6 volt.
  9. D

    Negative battery ground.

    I just bought a Farmall "H" and it has a negative battery ground. I have been told, and it is in the manual that the Positive should be ground. What damage will it do, and should I reverse the ground. If I reverse, what procedures should I take??? Denny
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top