Recent content by derek in al

  1. D

    Is it too rough out there ? probably O.T.

    I think you would be fine. I hope to do a simialar trip someday. here is a web site that has some good information on taking cross country bike trips. http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/
  2. D

    What is the name of this weed?

    Almost forgot my neighbor calls it rattle snake grass, not sure if it's the real name or something he made up
  3. D

    What is the name of this weed?

    looks like the stuff we have in southern alabama. puts out a thorn when mature if it"s the same stuff. I use hi-yield atrazine weed killer. works best when you can put it down in early spring. I"ve been fighting it in my yard for a couple of years now.
  4. D

    Field Work

    I got mine in in southern alabama
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top