Recent content by Derek NEMN

  1. D

    Real Big....pic

    The Company doing the move is Kirscher Transport out of Virginia, MN. They haul a lot of oversized loads to support the Iron Mines in Northeastern MN. In the pics they are moving a Mining Production Truck from one mine to another. They box itself is a separate load. They have more pics on...
  2. D

    Harbor Freight Transmission jack

    I"ve had mine about 2 yrs and it works great. I used it about half a dozen times and loned it out at least that many times, no problems yet.
  3. D

    the new ford 6.4 good or bad?

    Our 08 spent 5 weeks at the dealer because the oil pump went on it. They said they had a hard time getting one. This truck is also on its 3rd radiator. Funny thing is we bought this truck to replace our POS 6.0. But when they are both broke we fire up old the old 7.3 That truck has never let...
  4. D

    Moving Propane Tank

    I work in the industry in Duluth,Mn. I can tell you that you should hire somebody that knows what they are doing to do this for you. A ASME propane tank can only be hauled with 5% or less without a special permit which most propane company"s have. You still need to have a haz-mat endorsement...
  5. D

    Alumium wheel corroded to axle hub.

    When I have this problem I loosen the lug nuts, wrap a chain around the tire and jerk it loose with the 4 wheeler. I do jack it up and lower the axle on a wood block. Works everytime
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top