Recent content by dgrewe

  1. D

    Case 400 missing

    I am at a lost..... My 400 is not firing on cylinders one and two and I don't know why??? I gave her a complete tune-up, new plugs, wires, cap, etc. Still misses, next I rebuild the carb, no difference, took a compression test.... all four cylinders are within 110 to 120 psi. Don't know what...
  2. D

    Case 430 clutch pedal

    Bought a 430 a few months ago and am impress how she handles a 6 ft bush hog. Lots of torque. The other day I was bush hogging some tall briar bushes and ran over a stump. Broke my foot clutch pedal off. I found a new pedal but can"t figure out how to take the broken one off. Anyone know the...
  3. D

    what is wrong with my 70 Gas

    When she's running, barley a trickle come out the "petcock" valve.
  4. D

    what is wrong with my 70 Gas

    I had a nice running '53 70 Gas. The other day the float was stuck. Took the bowl off and clean the needle valve and made a gasket for the bowl after it broke. Now it runs good then starts to miss, run good again and then misses again, not consistent. Runs fine at idle but when I raise the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top