Recent content by dixie deere

  1. D

    How many G's Left?

    I got a 1951 G #54692
  2. D

    Fuel Octane

    gee whiz
  3. D

    DLTX Carburetor Disassembly

    $20.00 bucks for a Roberts Carb video Robert shows and tells you how to do all of that. And why it is necessary! Myself I took nozzle out of my dltx 72 and put dltx 51 nozzle in it. Big difference more power!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. D

    DLTX 72 Carburetor rebuild instructions

    I just rebuilt my dltx 72. Did you take the main jet out and clean the passages out? Did you take the bowl vent plugs out and clean the secret passage? I watched Robert's carb video several times before I took it apart this time. Learned some thing each time I watched the video! I would...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top