Recent content by dmemmer

  1. D

    Removing finish mower blade

    Use impact wrench. Block of wood will fly out & hit you in your head. Ask ME how I know. Make sure you know if the bolts are right or left hand threads.
  2. D

    Super MTA on e-bay

    Buyers beware item # 260426632993 Super MTA is not as advertised.TA out PTO does not work oil leaks no serial # tag.
  3. D

    seed plates

    My post was confusing the ones I made was for pumpkins only.I dont know much about IH planters.I"ll check with my in law.Yes,what I call cells is the same as spaces.24cell will plant higher population.Se what plates JLE has,may have what you need.
  4. D

    seed plates

    I took a set of B6-16 plates for a 494 JD planter and enlarged four holes evenly spaced with a die grinder then pluged the rest of the holes with silicone and DUCT TAPE.The planter is set on 30" rows. I leave it set permantly on 37,510 pop.with 24 cell plates.When replaced with 16 cell plates it...
  5. D

    Super MTA hyd.

    Looking for stage 2 hyd complete for a MTA. Need cover,piping,valve,and leaver. Anyone parting one out? Please be reasable priced.
  6. D

    SMTA

    I have all of my questions taken care of. The Super M has a belt pully & stage 2 hyd. That is what I keep refering to as a belly pump. My Super MTA does not. Does that hinder or help value of tractors?
  7. D

    SMTA

    Thanks for all the help. I was wondering if the serial# could tell on SMTA if it was built belt pully and belly pump delete. Thanks again.
  8. D

    SMTA

    Hauled home what I think is a Super MTA. Serial#62989S.Motor 264ci.Moter on right side stamped 116277.Best I can tell all castings have Z codes. It does not have a belly pump hyd. like my Super M. Any infomation I can get on this tractor would be helpfull [maybe I wont have to sleep in shop if I...
  9. D

    John Deere 494 planter

    a couple years ago i was given a 494 in working order i moved inside 2 rows into 30" & cut off outside 2 rows (i call it my 292m) use it to plant sweetcorn & a wildlife plot of sunflowers & milo. have extra plates. set each of H697B-16 extra small corn,H694B-16 small corn these are cast iron & i...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top