Recent content by dnd

  1. D

    4x6 gator getting air out

    Worked great, thank you again for the information
  2. D

    4x6 gator getting air out

    Thank you, I’ll try that later this week when I get back to farm..much appreciated. Dan
  3. D

    4x6 gator getting air out

    I was thinking that I had air buddies in system that were preventing flow. So did an AI search, where one of the suggestoIns was to park it on a steep incline with radiator higher than engine. Squeeze hose going from engine to radiator and continue until all indication of buddies are gone...
  4. D

    4x6 gator getting air out

    Hi, I have a late 90’s 4x6 gator. Earlier this summer it was geeting hot and anti freeze wasn’t flowing. I removed the water pump and the impeller was loose on the shaft. I replaced the water pump last week. I filled it with anti freeze through the hose that’s on the water pump. Today when I was...
  5. D

    Embroidered MM shirt

    Happy last Sunday in August. Thinking about Christmas presents for some family members and wondering if there is someone in the MM family that has the Prairie Gold shirts with a collars. I would like the MM one them and also would like to put on a name. Thoughts ideas? Thanks. Dan
  6. D

    ZTU Seat bract reinstall trick

    Quick update, I spoke with Ill John and we discussed my options, so to keep my project moving I used plastic zip ties and compressed the spring a bit and got nut started with no issues. Now I have no idea if the spring is correct or not. Hoping to go the Rock Thrasheree on Friday and hope there...
  7. D

    ZTU Seat bract reinstall trick

    Ok this is a bit new challenge, I removed the seat flat iron on ZTU, a few minutes ago I was trying to put back on tractor but having a bit of a challenge getting the nut to start with the compression spring and washer underneath. I removed the actual seat so it’s a bit less to balance...
  8. D

    Radiator Cap for 1948 ZAU

    Any way you can send a picture of what you’re looking for. I might be able to check with my MM friends
  9. D

    ZTU magneto

    Good to know, it seems to start ok and runs decent, I have the radiator off right now to have fixed as weeping a bit on bottom. Can you please share what I should watch for with the springs? Thanks. Dan
  10. D

    oliver 70 engine

    Good morning, I’ve attached two pictures for your enjoyment. I do have a third tractor but didn’t have a picture of it. The Hart Parr 70 I did a bit of work on it quite a few years ago, if I remember correctly it Dino at 50 horse and we could weight it in at 3200 pounds with a 175 driver quite...
  11. D

    ZTU magneto

    Thanks for the leads on what type of magneto might work. We had our show the first week in August and one of our club officers (surprise to me ) is an Allis fan. In talking with him he said that be has quite a few mags in his shop and I should stop over some day. So i called and stopped by...
  12. D

    Super 77

    Try Justin if Goodhue MN as he had a Super 77 he’s was scrapping out 651-380-3892
  13. D

    Partial Preview Eastern Hart-Parr to White Show

    Here’s one I had a few years ago, needed lots of weights to hold the front of the 1855 down when out of the ground. I did plow with it on a mfwd Allis 8010 which worked quite well.
  14. D

    Oliver cables get hot

    Everybody has favorite tricks to get fuel cell tractors to start. On of the first things I have done to indirect Oliver’s diesels os replace the original starter with a gear reduction starter. Tractors spin a lot faster on start up and heat of compression improves. If they had the old manual...
  15. D

    Steering wheel for 6000 Ford?

    Thanks, I sent an email asking if they could send a picture of what comm 3600 looks like.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top