Recent content by DonOMN

  1. D

    Decals - 1954 SMTA

    On my SMTAD, the DIESEL decal was located on the tank. I have a high level of certainty the tractor hadn"t been repainted or restored before and was in original condition. DonO
  2. D

    Farall and the means to runimplements with electricity

    The electrall gearbox is driven directly from the IPTO gear, so the electrall generator is turning whenever the engine is turning. There is no way to mechanically disconnect it. Of course generator does not produce electricity until the the switch is turned on, allowing the exciter to operate...
  3. D

    Farall and the means to runimplements with electricity

    Here is a pic of my SMTAD tractor and electrall baler that was at the 2011 RPRU
  4. D

    Need weight estimate on a 55T baler

    Wardner, According to the 55 series Pickup Baler sales brochure, the 55T with the IH engine is 4,680 pounds. The PTO version is 3,972 pounds and the Electrall drive version is 4,194 pounds. DonO
  5. D

    Minnesota Area Show Attenders

    Thanks Paul, That outfit was a good icebreaker! I sure had a great time meeting and talking with people there at the RPRU. Everybody seemed to like seeing something a little unique and different from the usual. I've found myself really enjoying to see more implements at the threshing shows the...
  6. D

    Electrall Generator

    Maine Fordson, I would like an opportunity to buy your electrall also. 763-957-0657 Thanks, DonO
  7. D

    timing roosamaster pump on 350D

    About year and a half ago, I rebuilt the continental the engine and reinstalled the roosa master pump. I'm pretty sure I timed it correctly per the owners manual. I have been working on restoring the rest of the tractor since then, and haven't had it together enough to try starting it till...
  8. D

    mystery decal on IH 55W baler

    Bob, I have an operators manual, a dealers assembly manual and a couple pieces of sales literature, no luck in any of them. The operators manual has a paragraph on the shear bolts, but there doesn't seem to be a phrase that matches with any of the words I can make out on the decal. It would be...
  9. D

    mystery decal on IH 55W baler

    sorry picture didn't attach
  10. D

    mystery decal on IH 55W baler

    Restoring this 55W baler. Can"t find NOS or reproduction decals, so I will have to have custom decals made. Only problem is I can"t read the lettering on the decal shown in red box. I believe it is a Caution decal for the shear bolts. The parts books lists it as #1 001 552 R1. Does anybody have...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top