Recent content by DPittman

  1. DPittman

    Starting place

    I’m sure there has been a lot of discussion on this page about the Z-129 Continental engines in a TO-30 but never having owned one I haven’t paid attention. Till now. Just drug home a TO-30 which I’m sure is stuck which I’m not too much worried about, dealt with that before. My concern is the...
  2. DPittman

    Speaking of pumpkins...

    Hopefully he won’t get into the tomato growing shenanigans on this website
  3. DPittman

    Now I'm hungry

    Ours used to have the best spaghetti. When me and PJ was both on 2nd shift we’d stop in on Friday night to get spaghetti, kinda kick off the weekend. I’m not hungry, I miss PJ.
  4. DPittman

    Odd Dealership Activity

    Yes it does. When we bought the Hustler I’m using now someone told me we could get one much cheaper at the box store. The one I bought has and is performing wonderfully. Wonder how many box store Hustlers aren’t. Sounds like equipment purchases may possibly be like a box of chocolates, never...
  5. DPittman

    a little tougher today

    I liked it 🙂
  6. DPittman

    Embroidered MM shirt

    MMCI and Prairie Gold Rush have a wide variety of shirts. Don’t know if they have exactly what you want but it would be a good place to start
  7. DPittman

    ZTU Seat bract reinstall trick

    I’ve never had a struggle with that. Maybe bolt too short? I like the idea of the wire. Compress it a vise will make that easier
  8. DPittman

    Need help with wiring or generator issue on late model U

    If you’re converting to 12V anyway put the 12V generator and the regulator on the shelf and get a one wire alternator. I’ve heard more than one say the reliablility factor in new regulators is a crapshoot at best. This brings in the discussion from the originality police that my brother is a...
  9. DPittman

    oliver 70 engine

    Don’t know much about Oliver but I was talking to a guy that was building an engine for a 77 or a70. He had bought a 454 Chevy sleeve kit with pistons, had the Oliver block bored to accept the sleeves and then had rods made to mate the pistons to crank. How it all turned out I don’t know but...
  10. DPittman

    72 Ranchero GT

    Not a Ford guy but I like that
  11. DPittman

    Northern Indiana barn and dual rainbows

    One stormy day in May I had a lot of running to do and in those travels I saw 5 great big beautiful rainbows one of which was a full double. Must’ve used up all my rainbow sightings in one day cause it was 5-6 years before I ever saw even the tail of another
  12. DPittman

    How Are Your Reflexes

    Went to visit some friends when their son was home from college and as I was sitting at the table talking with him one of my hand motions slapped my coffee cup off the table. Slapped it with my right hand, caught it with my left hand upright only spilling a few drops. Impressed us both. There’d...
  13. DPittman

    Signs of the times 8/1

    I don’t remember that one but I remember Choc-ola
  14. DPittman

    Turn the page

    Sorry bout the sideways, don’t know how to fix it
  15. DPittman

    Turn the page

    1963 Minneapolis Moline G705 diesel 1966 Ford F100 Pics from Prairieland show in Jacksonville Illinois
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top