Recent content by drott t340

  1. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer water pump

    ok thanks for the info you guys are great on here helping me out, Thank you everyone
  2. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer water pump

    yes thank you Kieth is always a big help, looks like I'm going to have to do a rebuild, can't find water pump no where
  3. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer water pump

    No they say they are Different gas and diesel ones idk why but there is a difference
  4. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer water pump

    Does anyone know where I might find a water pump for a 1961 1010 diesel crawler?
  5. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer!!! need help

    Thanks guy's Keith has been a big help as well as the rest of you, yeah think I will order a book manual off ebay and going now to see if they accepted me into the John Deere forum
  6. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer!!! need help

    ok that makes me feel better since I wasn't seeing any in the kits, I never messed with them before but can't find anyone to do it so I have no choice but to try
  7. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer!!! need help

    email sent along with my number thank you
  8. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer!!! need help

    that's what i would think also but when looking at kits they don't show any
  9. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer!!! need help

    I tried to print them out like that but can't figure out how to only get the certain pages maybe I'll take my laptop to the library and have them do it
  10. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer!!! need help

    Thank you very much that should help me a lot and I will give him a call to order the parts and maybe some advice, yes the manuals I ordered from here thought they was going to be the real books but was digital download, I guess it's better than nothing but I like looking at a book in hand lol
  11. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer!!! need help

    Hi everyone I have what I believe is a 1964 1010 someone took off the serial and model tag, but I believe I have a steering clutch out on the right side I seen someone say put it against a tree and see if tracks spin the left does the right will not, I Adjusted them to the manuals specs but it...
  12. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer!!! need help

    ah ok I see now I posted in wrong place thank you
  13. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer!!! need help

    Hi everyone I have what I believe is a 1964 1010 someone took off the serial and model tag, but I believe I have a steering clutch out on the right side I seen someone say put it against a tree and see if tracks spin the left does the right will not, I Adjusted them to the manuals specs but it...
  14. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer

    Thank you as well I will have to check and see where the throw out bearing is exactly and give it a try
  15. D

    John Deere 1010 Dozer

    Thank you very much I ordered manuals off here and not sure if I am getting the actual books or not because in my email it says download now,the part where you say should be dry where the adjustments are, yes they are dry, I guess I will try to read the Downloaded part and see how to adjust...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top