Recent content by drummer481

  1. D

    Prestone anti-freeze for all applications

    O.K. I finally went to Rural King in Lafayette Indiana and got green anti-freeze in CONCENTRATE for $6.99 a gallon. Thanks for all the replies.........
  2. D

    John Deere 3020 gas runs rough under load

    Just out of curiosity what plugs did you put in? Mine is kind of doing the same thing while I have been bush hogging, but it is 95 degrees here in Indiana right now. I kind of just blamed it on vapor lock since it runs ok after cooling off.........
  3. D

    Prestone anti-freeze for all applications

    I have a 10 year old MacBook Air for viewing and a 10 year old I- phone for taking pictures. I taught myself how to take a picture on my phone and send it to my contacts a few years ago and it has been a success for me.
  4. D

    Prestone anti-freeze for all applications

    Still having problems loading pictures, I should probably learn how to do these these things since I am a retired Electrician. It is black 1957 3200 that was my wife's grandpas that came from Albany Ky. now living in Indiana since about 30 years ago. Bone stock all original with 82,000 miles on it.
  5. D

    Prestone anti-freeze for all applications

    Never used pre-mix, too expensive for me. Premier brand concentrate green is $7.00 a gallon at Rural King.........just have to make a trip to get it.
  6. D

    Prestone anti-freeze for all applications

    Thanks guys, looks like a trip to Rural King tomorrow. Looked it up and it is amazingly inexpensive for the green stuff...........
  7. D

    Prestone anti-freeze for all applications

    Is the Prestone anti-freeze that says that it is compatible with all others true or should I keeping looking around for green anti-freeze. I will mostly just be topping out in preparation for winter in my JD 730, 3020, Ford naa and 1957 Chevy pickup. Really not in the mood or financially wanting...
  8. D

    Steering wheel cap for 1965 3020.

    Mine is a 1968 and it looks just like the one Jim posted...........
  9. D

    Got an unstyled "G" - in parts

    Love the unstyled G tractors. How is the engine?
  10. D

    Aftermarket 3-point hitch for 730D

    Great tractor, you have several options now. Lots of factory parts available especially this time of year with all the shows. I have a 730 with factory 3-point but the top link is off a new generation and works fine. I think the 801 3-point parts will also work. .
  11. D

    JD tractors and parts

    Copy that, would love to see what they bring because this is one of the best assortment of green and yellow that I have ever seen......
  12. D

    JD tractors and parts

    Is there any way to see the results of this auction that is coming up tomorrow??? This would be one of the best current price values........
  13. D

    JD tractors and parts

    I am really liking the 1948 G that hasn't been restored, but I have a 730 that runs great..............
  14. D

    JD tractors and parts

    Lots of nice stuff , I am curious to see what the G models bring. Last auction I went to they had a hard time getting much money on an A,B,and an H but a G in o.k. shape did well..............thanks for the post
  15. D

    Oil for vintage electric motors

    Your search was right, 3 in 1 oil blue label works great on electric motors.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top