1. D

    Wisconsin V461D

    I am not getting enough oil on the overhead valve assembly for the Wisconsin V461D engine out of my Case skidsteer. The issue is the same for all 4 heads. I am not sure how the oil gets to the overhead assembly. There is 50 # oil pressure on the gauge and there is oil in the galley on top of the...
  2. D

    Need oil issue problem with a Wisconsin V461D

    I am not getting enough oil on the overhead valve assembly for the Wisconsin V461D engine out of my Case skidsteer. The issue is the same for all 4 heads. I am not sure how the oil gets to the overhead assembly. There is 50 # oil pressure on the gauge and there is oil in the galley on top of...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top