Recent content by Dusty Deere

  1. D

    Ford Jubilee Value

    Thank you guys. That is right where I thought it should be. I appreciate the feedback. I will try to snap some pictures and show you the condition.
  2. D

    Ford Jubilee Value

    Hey Guys, Looking to get some opinions on the value of a Ford Jubliee with a loader and a back blade, with tire chains. The tractor has new rubber all the way around, and new rear rims. The tractor runs great and the body is in fair condition with a couple of small dents and surface rust. The...
  3. D

    Hard Starting Golden Jubilee

    Mine is also 12 volts but with a 6v coil. Do you have a 12v coil? How did you modify the coil to get full voltage when cranking? Thank you for the advice!
  4. D

    Hard Starting Golden Jubilee

    Thanks for the great tips and info. I will try that trick the next time I get the cold weather starting. Compression is good on the tractor. Checked that before as I thought the same thing and compression tested the motor and got good compression readings back. Thanks again!
  5. D

    Hard Starting Golden Jubilee

    I have a Jubilee that is extremely hard to start in cold weather. I have to crank it several times, basically flooding the tractor before it will fire. When it is warm it starts like a champ. Drained the carburator once and a lot of junk came out, put seafoam carb cleaner and it runs really...
  6. D

    4H project back on track - and a proud dad moment

    Your son is an amazing person! I am glad to hear he is doing better. I agree that there will be other parades, his health is the most important thing. Good luck and post pictures of the on going process and the finished product! God Bless you and your family.
  7. D

    To the Mothers .

    I am so sorry for your loss. Nothing can ever fill the hole left by the passing of a parent. My dad passed away a year and a half ago and I miss him every day! I would give anything to have him back for another day. Life is fragile and it is important to tell the one's we love how much we love...
  8. D

    Implements for a Farmall A

    Did they make a center mount plow for this tractor? I seem to remember the plow being right in the center so you can look down and check your surroundings. The tractor has a hand lift on it and I thought you lift it with the hand lift but again I could be mistaken. Thank you for the...
  9. D

    Implements for a Farmall A

    What is the model of plow that mounts in the center of the Farmall A? My brother inherited my fathers tractor and at one time it had a center mount one bottom plow and we are trying to find one and restore it to put on the tractor again. Any info would be greatly appreciated. The tractor is an...
  10. D

    1936 A second try for pic

    What is the tractor right in front of it? Are these for sale?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top