Recent content by EaglenNac

  1. E

    Looking for Dieseltech

    I will checkit out today. I am getting fuel to the separator but none through the lines
  2. E

    Looking for Dieseltech

    No. It has no fuel filter on it. Probably why it was full of mud.
  3. E

    Looking for Dieseltech

    I bought a 5000 Ford from an ol farmer last year. I changed oils and filter but I forgot the water separator filter. The tractor stopped running the other day like it was low on diesel. It had half a tank. I checked the water separator and it was full of mud. I attempted to flush out lines with...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top