Recent content by EasyE

  1. E

    D17 Allis chalmers series 2

    Will do thank you
  2. E

    D17 Allis chalmers series 2

    When it’s running every now and then it pops similar to a misfire
  3. E

    D17 Allis chalmers series 2

    I have 130 pounds on all 4 cylinders Double checked plug and wires Still missing on #4
  4. E

    D17 Allis chalmers series 2

    Yes sir I swapped plugs and actually saw spark coming from the wire and felt it too lol. Will do compression test today. Thank you
  5. E

    D17 Allis chalmers series 2

    I have a D -17 allis chalmers that I rebuilt engine 2 years ago . It is now not firing on cylinder 1 . I’ve checked plug , wires , adjusted valves and still not fixed. Any ideas?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top