Recent content by Elmo Pucket

  1. K

    disc mower requirements

    Lots of questions on here about tractor requirements for disc mowers, I'll share my experience. Disc mowers require a tractor with 3ph hitch, catagoriy 2 AFIK, and remote hydraulics. At the present I have a Vermeer 9 ft. mower. Book says a 70 hp tractor is needed, 60hp for a 7 ft. 11 inch...
  2. E

    alternitave fuel

    I remember a couple of guys pulling what looked like a smoker behind a late 40s or early 50s Cadillac, this was back in the early 70s. they went coast to coast burning smoke, the caddy was self contained and they only stopped at construction sites for scrap lumber. The caddy had running boards...
  3. E

    lifetime warranty

    I've used Craftsman tools for over 40 years, I've had Sears salesman tell me the only way they "WON'T" honor the warranty is if you loose the tool. Never had a problem getting one replaced yet.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top