Recent content by Eskimo55

  1. E

    Cub Lo-Boy 154 starting problem electrical

    Hi, Thanks I will give it a try in the morning. One thing that stands out about your reply - I am not getting fire off from the coil. When I put the plug wire tester (light flashes as power goes through) between the coil and the cap shouldn't there be fire there going into the cap? The points...
  2. E

    Cub Lo-Boy 154 starting problem electrical

    Hi, Anyone have some expertises on the electrical side of a mid '70's Cub lo-Boy 154? The tractor had been running fine all winter - went out two weeks ago will not start and it didn't sound like it was firing. I checked the positive side of the coil and sure enough it was dead. Replaced the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top