Recent content by EST

  1. E

    Lister 1 Cylinder engine

    That explains what those shims were for. we were kind of thinking that they were for the timing. I will try to mess with them and see if I can get it running decent. Thanks
  2. E

    Lister 1 Cylinder engine

    How do you time the fuel pump on that engine?
  3. E

    Lister 1 Cylinder engine

    I have this lister ST1A engine used on a generator. The engine did not run at all when I got it. I replaced the lift pump. injector. injection pump, all were put in new. now the engine runs but It excessively smokes black. It has good compression and the valve train all operates properly...
  4. E

    farmall h two speed

    its the high and low that jumps out. it does it in all the gears. it does not constantly jump out it has only done it a few times. it happens more so when its under load
  5. E

    farmall h two speed

    well I guess I will have to pull the cover off and look in there then. I was hoping it would be something simple but it never works out that way haha. well thanks for the information
  6. E

    farmall h two speed

    It's a cable type. Cable wraps around and goes in from the front of the transmission by the belly pump drive
  7. E

    farmall h two speed

    I have a farmall h with a two speed on it. It jumps out of gear when its both in high and low. Does anyone know if you can adjust it to stay in engaged?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top