Recent content by Eugene SWIA

  1. E

    New Idea Loose hay loader question

    Leroy Looked at mine. They are below the wood sticks. Gene
  2. E

    Carburetor Flooding

    Is there a sealing washer on the seat where it screws into the carb body? Guessing. Gene
  3. E

    NH 68Baler problem

    Last Fall we were baling some grass hay. Once in while in a heavier spot in the windrow on the right knotter the twine would be cut approximatley 14" from the knot. I was thinking maybe one of triangle pieces on face of the plunger was cutting the twine but don't see any thing out of place. The...
  4. E

    Need parts for Case 170 rake

    Are you looking for a steel wheel rake? I'm not sure of a model # but I have one that is all there and useable. I'm at Audubon IA. seven 1 two five 63 four one one 5 Gene
  5. E

    Chuckwagon races @IAClay Co Fair

    Any body heard how badly the lady was hurt yesterday at Chuckwagon races?
  6. E

    J.Wondergem

    J. Would you call or email me? 712 two four nine 0918 or email [email protected]. I need some info my 1655 overhaul with the rattle in it. Thanks Gene
  7. E

    New Holland #68 Baler

    Gullrock I counted 65 links including a 1/2 link. Should have got that done quicker. I don't have a timing mark on my knotter drive gear either Looks like you got it timed right. Gene
  8. E

    Deutz Allis rotary rake

    Thanks for a reply. Don't have a book. Think I'll run to the dealer tomorrow and see if they have a parts book or service manual. Gene
  9. E

    New Holland #68 Baler

    The parts book will give you the number of links to use. On the needles they should be entering the bale chamber as the plunger is entering it's compression of hay in chamber. tip of plunger should be past the tips of needles as are they enter the chamber. Make sure SAFEFTY LATCH IS OPERATING...
  10. E

    Who scraps bale wagons?

    Roeder Equip Seneca Kansas. Probably has salvaged some out they have advertised for years. Probably miss spelled their name Gene
  11. E

    Deutz Allis rotary rake

    Have a D-A single rotor rake/tedder. The PTO shaft housing has a flange welded to at the gearbox end. The flange has broken away. I want to remove the drive unit(input shaft} from the gear box. Would there be a problem with any thing getting out of time? Or is that even possible to remove the...
  12. E

    BA Star

    Need some specs on clearances for a 283 engine on a 1655 D. Call or email 712two/four/nine0918 or gensalalt at gmail.com Thanks Gene
  13. E

    John Schwiebert

    Do not know if 2 emails went though or not. Ph # 712 two four nine 0918 Thanks Gene
  14. E

    1655D engine overhaul

    Have a 1655 D I've done a complete rebuild on. Everything new on cyl head. Has proper specs on valve protrusion. New sleeves and pistons. One piece pin bushings. 12pt rod bolts. New rod and main bearings.Injection pump rebuilt and new injectors. Bled fuel lines and it started quickly and easily...
  15. E

    Ag belts

    JD Industrial Bearing Inc. 23498 hwy. 30E Carroll IA 51401 712 792 5849 quality products,large inventory, belts and bearings. Sorry 800# is in the shop Gene
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top